I’m in the middle of editing and rewriting sections of the fourth book in The Rocheport Saga, when along comes a tag from my friend Sarah over at The Old Shelter. Well, this challenge is pretty simple: list 10 loves and 10 hates, then tag 10 others.
I had a tough time limiting my loves to 10! The ones I picked, in no particular order, are:
- Sailing ships and yachts
- Wood fires
- Fine Art. In particular the works of Grant Wood and Charles Burchfield, the Art Deco and Art Nouveau movements, and the Tonalism painters.
- Music. Particularly classical. My favorite composers being Handel and Vaughan Williams.
- Writing Instruments — except ballpoint pens, which I hate.
- Good food — especially Italian
To come up with 10 hates was a bit difficult! These are the ones I came up with, again in no particular order:
- Travel by airplane
- Ballpoint pens
- The telephone
- People who talk constantly
- Over use of perfume
- A day without a package in the mail
- A day without seeing something beautiful